Summer is mean for cold treats. I know all Torontonians get amped over ice cream season, cause there are seriously SO many cool places to indulge on delicious frozen treats. Have you had your fix this summer?
If you're dying for something cold and sweet but aren't into dairy or are just looking for something a little more different than ice cream, check out this list of frozen treats you need to try ASAP:
1. Home of the Brave // 589 King St. W
Home of the Brave carries super delicious alcoholic slushies including margarita and gin and watermelon! Yum!
2. Wrestlers // 198 Augusta Ave
If you are craving a popsicle and want something more natural than one from a convenience store, wrestlers has some really delicious ones.
3. Rhum Corner // 926 Dundas St. W
Try the Corn n' Oil slushie! White rum, lime, falernum and blackstrap float. Warning: brain freeze!
4. Ritz Carlton // 181 Wellington St
One word: frosé! Frozen rosé, can it get any better than this?
5. Don Don Izakaya // 130 Dundas St. W
Ever heard of a polar beer? The thick layer of foam on top keeps your beer cold and makes for a pretty tasty beverage.
6. Seven Lives Paleteria // 72 Kensington Ave
Everyone needs to try Mexican style popsicles once in their lives. So good.
7. LBS // 100 Yonge St.
Their incredible ice cream float is the perfect way to end off your delicious meal!
8. Nanashake // 4750 Yonge St.
Their banana based vegan popsicles are absolutely amazing!
9. Hollywood Cone // 1167 Queen St. W
If you are looking for something ice creamy but want something different, you MUST try Hollywood Cone's insane milkshakes.
10. Macho Radio Bar // 92 Fort York Blvd.
Their frozen margaritas are delicious, and will be sure to get you tipsy.
11. Si Lom Thai Bistro // 534 Church St.
Their delicious Thai cuisine paired with a boozy slushie are perfect together.
12. Drake General Store // 2 Abell St.
At this unique shop you can find Chill Pops Toronto! These locally made popsicles have all natural ingredients and are to die for.