Let's be real, no one's running through the Six anymore. We're tired, we want to take a break and give our high heels a rest. Every weekend we're in and out of the same clubs, seeing the same people constantly - including the same types of guys. The party guys, the frat boys, the varsity guys, the hipsters, the fvck boys and so on.
By no means are we digging for gold, but what's a girl got to do to meet a guy who actually has his sh*t together? Where are all the successful men at? Well I'm glad you asked! Read on the find out Toronto elite's hang out spots aka where you should be hanging out.
1. Brassaii // 461 King St W
2. Montecito // 299 Adelaide St W
3. The Spoke Club // 600 King St W
4. Soho House Toronto // 192 Adelaide St W
Photo Cred - Audax
5. The Chase // 10 Temperance St
6. One Restaurant @ Hazelton Hotel // 116 Yorkville Ave
7. Sotto Sotto // 120 Avenue Rd
8. TOCA @ The Ritz-Carlton // 181 Wellington St W
9. Harbord Room // 89 Harbord St
Photo Cred - dbar
10. dbar @ Four Seasons // 60 Yorkville Ave
11. Sassafraz // 100 Cumberland St
12. Toronto Gala Season
The Toronto Gala Season is just starting and is where Toronto's high society meets & greets while supporting various causes. Hit the link to see the galas taking place this spring.