13 Best Burritos You Must Eat In Toronto
Burritos are a serious addiction and there are many spots in Toronto which can satisfy the crave. Eat a burrito when you're starving sober or mow down a burrito when you're hardly standing. Let's admit it burrito's are the best drunk food ever. It absorbs all the alcohol in your stomach and makes everything feel right.
Whether you're a casual mexican lover or a dedicated burrito consumer, you will appreciate this list we have gathered. Take a look at the top burrito joints in Toronto:
1. Fat Bastard Burrito // several Toronto locations.
Must try: baja chipotle chicken
2) Burrito Boyz // several Toronto locations.
Must try: steak & shrimp Burrito
3. Gourmet Gringos // several Toronto locations.
Must try: burrito beef short rib
Photo cred – Burrito Bandidos
4. Burrito Bandidos // several Toronto locations.
Must try: mango chicken
5. Z-Teca // several Toronto locations.
Must try: grilled chicken burrito
6. Wilbur Mexicana // 552 King St.W
Must try: The S&T
7. El Catrin // 18 Tank House Ln.
Must try: mini vegetariano burrito
8. Chino Locos // 368 Broadview Ave.
Must try: da finest burrito (sauteed white baja fish)
9. Burro Burrito // 655 College St.
Must try: chorizo burrito
10. Asada Mexican Grill // 809 St. Clair Ave.W
Must try: cochinita pibil (marinated pork)
11. Bolet's Burrito // 134 Lower Sherbourne St
Must try: thai chicken
12. Milagro Cantina // 5 Mercer St.
Must try: adobado (seared ribeye+bacon)
13. Big Fat Burrito // 285 Augusta Ave.
Must try: yam burrito
Which is your favorite burrito joint?