Calling all Toronto sweet tooths! When's the last time you've had a deliciously gooey, freshly baked cinnamon bun? With the cold winter weather pretty much settled in for the long haul, now is the perfect time to pick up a box of this sinfully sweet classic dessert to bring to your next holiday party or family get-together.
Today we present you with some of our favourite bakeries to grab a warm, sweet cinnamon bun (aside from the obvious Cinnabon, of course). Go ahead and try them all, we promise you won't be disappointed!
1. Mabel's Bakery // 1156 Queen St West
2. Baker and Scone // 693 St Clair Ave W
3. Bunner's Bake Shop // 244 Augusta Ave
4. Chadwicks // 268 Howland Ave
5. Beaches Bake Shop // 900 Kingston Rd
6. The Rolling Pin // 3429 Yonge St
7. FIKA Cafe // 28 Kensington Ave
8. Glory Hole Doughnuts // 1596 Queen St W
9. All The Best Fine Foods // 105 Vanderhoof Ave
10. Bloomer's // 873 Bloor St W
11. Tori's Bakeshop // 2188 Queen St E
12. Sweet Bliss // 1304 Queen St E
13. Almond Butterfly // 100 Harbord St
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto