Cuffing season is in full swing and valentines day is about a month away, so I think it is safe to say that love is in the air! An important part of a relationship is spending time with one another, and showing you care. So, why not do both for your S/O this winter?
We have compiled a list of 15 places and activities that your girlfriend actually wants to go to this winter. It's time to skip the Netflix and Chill and enjoy what our city has to offer.
Have fun Toronto!
1. Treat her to a Winterlicious dinner date at one of the participating restaurants.
2. Take her to Evergreen Brickwork's Winter Village.
3. Explore the Distillery District Light Festival with her.
4. Stroll through the waterside exhibits at Icebreakers art show.
5. Skate hand in hand at Nathan Philip's Square.
6. Treat her to a couple drinks on this heated Toronto patio.
7. Explore Toronto's very own ice sculpture festival together.
8. Take her to show off her Raptor's pride at a basketball game.
9. Cater to her sweet tooth with a smores hot chocolate from Peace Treats.
10.Go on a mini road trip to take a ride on Blue Mountains snow coaster!
11. Take her to get pampered at Her Majesty's Pleasure.
12. Treat her to a weekend away in one of these cozy Airbnbs.
13. Face the crowds and take her to Ripley's aquarium.
14. Partake in a wine and painting workshop with her!
15. Take her for a tropical dinner and drinks at Miss Things.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto