With the holiday season quickly approaching, your spending money has likely become a little limited. Luckily Toronto has a lot od free events going on this month that will keep you occupied without breaking the bank!
For those of you looking for a few fun things to do this month, be sure to check out at least a couple of the 17 free activities we have included below. After all, what do you have to lose!?
Have fun Toronto!
1. Visit the High Park Zoo.
2. Take a trip to the Toronto Christmas Village (on a weekday).
3. Go skating in Nathan Philips Square.
4. Visit the Evergreen Brickwork's Winter Village.
5. Take an adventure in an Ontario ice cave.
6. Go on a walking tour of downtown's best Christmas lights.
7. Escape the winter weather at Cloud Gardens.
8. Attend a DJ skate night at Harbour Front.
9. Celebrate the winter solstice in Kensington Market.
10. See NYE fireworks in Nathan Philips Square.
11. Go Tobogganing in Riverdale Park.
12. Catch a beautiful sunset at Polson Pier.
13. Have a cozy night in while watching Holiday movies.
14. Curl up with a good book at the Toronto Reference Library.
15. Go window shopping at the Toronto Designer's Market.
16. See the cutest dogs at Toronto's December Pug Grumble.
17. Go for a winter walk through Trinity Bellwoods Park.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto