October is finally here, which means a new month of awesome events in the city! There is no better way to spend a Friday than planning out your weekend, so let's get started.
If you are like me and have left it to the last minute to fill your weekend calendar, feel free to check my list below for a little bit of inspiration.
Happy Friday Toronto!
1. Celebrate Nuit Blanche at the Drake and take advantage of their extended last call
2. Catch some amazing live music at the Free Times Cafe
3. Take your loved one on a romantic fall themed outing
4. Go on a coffee-driven road trip and hit up these amazing hidden gems in Hamilton
5. Take advantage of some of these free activities going on in the city this month
6. Check out Canada's Wonderland Halloween Haunt for opening weekend
7. Laugh your ass off at JFL comedy festival
8. Take a stroll through the Queen West Art Crawl
9. Go thrifting at Toronto's Vintage Clothing Show
10. Meet Canada's favourite supermodel and designer Coco Rocha at Locks & Mane pop up shop at Sherway
11. Stargaze, or "moongaze" at the crazy black moon that will be making it debut in Toronto tonight
12. Go on a walking food tour of Toronto's Path
13. Mend your broken heart at one of these Toronto Bars
14. Treat yourself to a mouthwatering donut at Glory Hole
15. Ball out on a drink at Barchef
16. Check out some of these rainy day activities
17. Get tipsy at one of these Ontario Breweries
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto