EN - Things To Do
Dec. 9th - 11th
December 09, 2016, 06:23 AM
April 22, 2021, 03:09 PM
1. Check out the brand new "Holiday Fair in the Square" market and carnival at Nathan Phillips Square featuring skating, gourmet foods, ice bar and artisan crafts.
2. Support the Leafs in their game against Colorado at the ACC Sunday night.
3. Start ticking off your holiday bucketlist with bae.
4. Browse the annual pop-up Union Station Holiday Market.
5. Watch Tokyo Police Club perform live at Mod Club Friday or Saturday night.
6. Check out Baro, a brand new Latin restaurant on King St with a lot of buzz surrounding its opening this week!
7. Look back on both the good and the bad of 2016 with The Second City's hilarious Come What Mayhem! live comedy show.
8. Take the Etsy lover in your life to the Evergreen Brick Works Maker Market, a collaboration with Etsy Canada.
9. Get your drag on with the Christmas Queens show at Danforth Music Hall, hosted by Michelle Visage.
10. See if you can manage to score tickets going on sale this weekend to Justin Bieber's Toronto show next August!
11. Grab a friend or two and go skating by the waterfront at Natrel Rink at the Harbourfront Centre
12. Get your arts and culture fix on the opening night of the holiday favourite The Nutcracker performed by The National Ballet of Canada.
13. Venture outside of the city to check an item or two off our Ontario winter bucketlist.
14. UFC fan? Grab last minute tickets for UFC 206 at the ACC this Saturday night.
15. Eat your way through all the best chicken wings across the city.
16. Start planning your winter getaway with the squad at these top Canadian ski villages.
17. Whether you're finished the semester or still have an exam or two left to go, we've got you covered for all the bars you'll be hitting up the moment you're done. Cheers!
18. Catch Toronto FC facing off against Seattle in the MLS final at BMO Field Saturday night!
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto