Toronto has plenty of exciting things to offer this weekend (February 5th-February 7th.) If you haven't put much thought into what you're going to do, don't stress because there's a whole list to choose from! We're sure one of these ideas will catch your attention, whether you choose to grab a bite to eat, party at one of these venues or go to an exhibit. Have a wonderful weekend!
1. La Poutine week is here! Check out one of these restaurants for a specialty poutine!
2. Dance away @ Massey Hall for a Caribbean night of fun! Stop by the Hall Party: Carnival.
3. Admire work by 6 Toronto Instagram photographers @ 6ix by 6.
4. Celebrate the Sheepdogs 10th anniversary @ The Danforth Music Hall.
5. Have dinner at one of these Winterlicious restaurants.
6. Watch the Bigmouth performance at The Panasonic Theatre.
7. Join the Kumba celebration in honors of Black History Month @ The Harborfront Center.
8. Welcome The Lunar New Year @ STC.
9. Watch the Super Bowl @ one of these bars.
10. Or use one of these recipes for your Super Bowl potluck.
10. Book a cheap flight for Spring Break!
11. And prepare yourself by going bikini shopping!
12. Get a group special and party with your squad at one of these places.
13. Much on chinese food here.
14. Go on a sober date.
15. Visit Entice Lounge.
16. Take advantage of February's free events.
17. James Bond and the greatest Secretest Agents return to Spy School in the city!
18. Coffee addicts can enjoy themselves @ the Le Tour de Cafe.
19. Check out the Best of The Best Images from Local Photographers @ The Waterfront Outdoor Photo Exhibit.
20. Dance on ice at DJ Skate Night.
21. Eat lots of food @ The Kensington Krawl.
Where are you spending your first week of February?