21 Toronto Date Ideas For People Who Hate Dating
It's totally valid to view dating as intimidating, boring, or a waste of time, especially when you're in your 20's and not really looking to settle down just yet. Relationships are not for everyone, especially when you haven't found someone worth dedicating a Friday night to and in addition possibly picking up their dinner tab.
This article is for those of you who have finally decided to (reluctantly) enter the dating pool. We have found a few entertaining, cheap, and tolerable date ideas that will make date night a little more worthwhile.
Have fun Toronto!
1. Stroll through Toronto's light festival
2. Check out Toronto's pop up hot springs
3. Get artsy at the Toronto Ice Sculpture Festival
4. Get to know each other over a few drinks at these new Toronto bars
5. Take advantage of one of these 10 dollar date ideas
6. See some cute animals (for free) at the High Park Zoo
7. Go for an over the top milkshake at Niche Coffee and Tea
8. Escape the cold weather and take a walk through Allan Gardens
9. Check out the stars at the David Dunlap Observatory
10. Support local designers at the Toronto Designers Market
11. Get the cheap seats at a Raptors game
12. Finally get around to trying out one of Toronto's "secret bars"
13. Take a break from the city at Evergreen Brickworks
14. Try out a few different coffee shops and fuel both of your caffeine addictions
15. Go for a brewery tour at Steamwhistle
16. Cross all boundaries and laugh your ass off at the Toronto poop cafe
17. Look into your futures at these Toronto Phsychics
18. Check out some cool art at the Powerplant
19. Bounce around on the trampolines at Skyzone
20. Explore the city together with our Toronto scavenger hunt
21. Look for some new statement wardrobe pieces at these Toronto Thrift Shops
Follow us on Snapchat:narcitytoronto