Cue the Rebecca Black because it's Friday! It's not just any weekend either, it's a long weekend because Monday is Family day in Ontario. There is nothing better than getting an extra day to chill with your fam or just nurse your hangover.
Long weekends don't get the love they deserve in the winter. Use this time to have fun with your friends, take your bae to a new restaurant, or learn a new skill. The world is yours!
If you're not sure what the weekend stores for you, have no fear. We've compiled a list of 23 things that you can do this weekend. Stay inside next weekend, you won't want to miss these!
1. If you love La-La-Land (or Ryan Gosling) head to the City of Stars Ballroom Soiree at the Gladstone Hotel.
2. Jam out with Tove Lo who is playing Massey Hall!
3. Find a four-legged best friend at Pet Smart's National Adoption weekend.
4. Calling all students! Kick off reading week with your friends and try one (or all) of these 16 fun activities!
5. Check out Winterfest XV for plenty of blues and roots performances all weekend long.
6. Give it your best shot at Amateur Strip Night to try and win $100!
7. Dance your night away at the Harry Potter dance party at Sneaky Dee, costumes encouraged!
8. Take a road trip to Hamilton for brunch at one of these 11 mouthwatering spots!
9. Learn to make the perfect, sticky cinnamon bun at Le Dolci's workshop.
10. Try out your painting skills at a Paintlounge Paint Party!
11. Channel your inner yogi with your bae during Partner Yogi at Studio Blue, with bubbly served after.
12. Try one of these 27 sushi restaurants for delicious unagi rolls no matter where you live!
13. Get down at The $5 Rap Show at Handlebar.
14. See Too Young To Go Steady play Broken Social Scene's music at Junction City Music Hall.
15. Go to the final skate night at the Harbourfront Centre for the 1 LOVE T.O 10th Anniversary party.
16. Check out this Toronto Bakery that is serving up donut ice-cream cones and making all of our dreams come true.
17. Keep the party going on Sunday at Brunch & Beats at The Pour House.
18. Get some new threads at the Black Owned Pop-Up Market, free admission!
19. Test your Quidditch skills at an open practice hosted by OpenSports.
20. Try this cotton candy french toast and change your brunch game forever!
21. Enjoy a movie with the Screen Queens and view Pee-Wee's Big Adventure at The Royal Cinema.
22. Get super Canadian at CAN CON with cold brews, cute boys, and tunes from Drake and the Biebs all night long.
23. See Steph's Open Book at Comedy Bar to hear true stories with fake names.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto