Sometimes all it is, is just sex. A nicer way to put it would be "friends with benefits" but realistically you're probably not even a friend - all you are is a bang buddy.
There's always one person who ends liking the other. Feelings will automatically arise because at the end of the day, we're all human beings and it's hard to stop what you feel. If you're unsure whether or not the person you're sleeping with is actually into you, take a look at these 25 red flags that will help you determine the harsh truth:
1. You'll receive the classic late night booty call/text.
2. Every conversation revolves around having sex.
3. Everything is sexual.
4. You don't speak on a daily basis.
5. Your camera roll is filled with inappropriate photos.
6. They're your best friend on Snapchat.
7. You always look hot or sexy (not beautiful/handsome.)
8. The only gift you've received is a sex toy.
9. They only answer you at their own convenience.
10. They're always "busy."
11. You'll end up "chilling" and not watching Netflix.
12. They'll only order pizza or Chinese food.
13. If you're not being sexual, they'll assume you're giving attitude.
14. You've never stayed over night at their place.
15. Foreplay is short.
16. A kiss will always lead to sex.
17. You never speak about your personal lives.
18. They won't introduce you to their friends.
19. You'll never go out together, but you'll always end up at their place.
20. Whatever you say, goes in one ear and comes out the other.
21. You set up sex times.
22. There's no quality time together.
23. They keep their distance.
24. They openly talk about sleeping with other people.
25. If you ever get personal, you're most likely drunk.
Follow us on Snapchat:narcitytoronto