Winter is in full swing, and I think it's safe to say that a lot of Torontonians are completely ready for summer, or at least spring! Although we cannot fast forward to the warmer weather, we can at least daydream about it.
We have compiled a list of # things we are currently missing about summer, and we are almost positive that you will be able to relate to a few of them!
Read on if you need some procrastination material on this cold and wintery Friday.
1. The cherry blossom trees in High Park
2. Spending afternoons at the Toronto island
3. Patio season
4. All the outdoor food and drink events
5. Picnics in Trinity Bellwoods park
6. Attending the Pride parade
7. Not having to wear a coat when you're going to the bars on King West.
8. Having a few drinks on the Thompson Rooftop patio
9. Going to a Jays game when the dome is open
10. Getting lawn seat tickets at the Budweiser Stage (aka Molson Amph)
11. Taking advantage of Lavelle's rooftop pool
12. Treating yourself to Booyah ice cream
13. All the flea markets that pop up around the city
14. Seeing the Harbourfront Canada day Fireworks
15. Riding bikes along the boardwalk
16. Not ever having to worry about salt stains
17. Spending an afternoon in the Muskoka chairs at sugar beach
18. Being able to have an iced coffee and actually have it be refreshing
19. Not having as many TTC delays (mainly due to snow)
20. Getting to try all the crazy foods at the CNE
21. Taking advantage of our cities music festivals like Digital Dreams, Bestival and OVO
22. Spending a Sunday afternoon drinking poolside at Cabana
23. Watching the sailboats at the Harbourfront Center
24. Taking advantage of all the free outdoor movies offered all around the city
25. Catching a TFC game at BMO field on a sunny afternoon
26. Seeing even more adorable dogs out and about
Follow us on Snapchat:narcitytoronto