Who are we kidding it's all about street cred really. Especially in a city like Toronto. You either have it or you don't. It's not something you can learn or pick up on a sunday afternoon. You may acquire it after many years of living here or you might just have it from the get go.
1. You're unfazed by naked people
2. You jaywalk without looking both ways
3. You don't even flinch when cars honk at you
4. You have some sort of vintage bike
5. You act like nothing is ever a big deal, excitement is so lame
6. You live south of bloor
7. You refuse to go north of bloor
8. You only drink Americanos
9. You only drink Americanos from Jimmy's coffee
10. You once saw a lady give birth on the streets and you were all like "meh whatevs"
11. You don't have a blog, you are that cool
12. You drink PBR in random alleys
13. You run with Rob Ford's crowd
14. And you don't brag about it
15. You get up at the very last minute when getting off the subway
16. You would never go to a blue jays game
17. Yet you wear at blue jays hat (in all fairness it totally goes well with your tattoos)
18. You're friends with a bunch of people who run tattoo shops
19. You know people in fashion
20. You know people in the "industry"
21. You party on monday nights
22. You give hipster bartenders as much attitude as they give you
23. And you get way better service this way
24. You never talk about crazy people on the streetcar
25. You're over it
26. You think banh mi boys is very average
27. You've heard of narcity ;)
Get Toronto’s latest and greatest stories every day in your email inbox.
Why You Need To Watch It: If you are sad that The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is over, you can spot Anthony Mackie in this sci-fi series where humans can transfer from one body to the next to extend their existence.
Why You Need To Watch It: You don't need to play the Witcher video games to enjoy this popular fantasy series. It is about Geralt, a monster hunter in a world filled with magic and jaw-dropping beasts.
Why You Need To Watch It: No, this isn't the blockbuster movie with Whitney Houston. But within the first few minutes, you'll get hooked to the story about a military veteran hired to protect a politician.
Some key issues that this team will be focused on include responding to large events or gatherings in parks across the city and conducting business inspections. If officers notice a crowd in parks, they will be dispersing people as quickly as possible, the City states.
On top of this, the team will also be working towards prohibiting people from bringing "large amounts of alcohol" into public places.
Bublé, who joined two minutes into the call, jokingly suggested that the town should replace its water supply with Bubly, a sparkling water he has endorsed in the past.
However, it seems that the township wasn't buying Bublé's latest sale pitch. "Of course, I told Mr. Bublé that we are very proud of our high-quality municipal water and we have absolutely no plans to replace it with sparkling water. Our water in North Grenville is some of the best in Eastern Ontario," Peckford said in a press release.
According to CTV, the quick cameo was actually part of a new SodaStream campaign.