I’m a busty girl. I have big boobs. Big tits. Huge titties. I don’t care what you call them, it’s just a fact that I’m well aware of. Also, I’m a girl (no shit?!). I guess because I’m a girl, my breast are something that I always think of.
Whether it’s while shopping for a new swimsuit (I swear, that’s the worst thing) or just trying to do normal stuff while living my life, boobs are always on the brain. So here are 30 thoughts every girl have about her boobs. Or maybe I’m the only one… ?
1. I wonder how heavy my boobs are.
2. Can I even weight them ?
3. What if I lose weight… Will they like… disappear or something ?
4. These boobs be on point, tho. #boobsgoals
5. Well… depends on the day.
6. Should I wait to have kids before having them done?
7. Who am I kidding ? I love my breast. Won’t have surgery.
8. Is there an average nipple size?
9. Are my nipples too big ?
10. Wow. My boobs aren’t the same size. Wtf ?
11. WHY DOES IT HURTS SO MUUUCHHH!?!
12. Am I the only girl who loves touching her own boobs ?
13. I don’t know anybody who touches their boobs as much as I do.
14. If only I could go out without a bra on…
15. I hate my boobs. They’re too small.
16. Why do people use my boobs as a pillow ?
17. Why is everybody freakin’ out when they see a woman breastfeeding in public ?
18. Why are bras so expensive ?
19. Oh. Looks like the girls are cold.
20. Why do I always stare at other girls' breasts ?
21. Why are nipples the only part of the breast that are censored ? #freethenipple
22. Why can’t men just look me in the eyes…
23. Why is it so fun to play with boobs ?
24. Are they really made of fat ?
25. I wonder if there’s a way to make them bigger, but naturally…
26. What does fake boobs feel like ?
27. Why are they so bouncy?
28. Man, I love my boobs.
29. No wonder why guys love them so much.
30. Why do I always have food in my bra… ?
Get Toronto’s latest and greatest stories every day in your email inbox.
Forget your glass slippers, and grab your hiking boots. These enchanting Ontario hiking trails look straight out of a fairy tale.
Across the province, there are so many magical hikes that will have you feeling like the star of a Disney movie. From a tiny bird village that looks like it belongs in Snow White to a giant tree with a smiling face, you definitely will want to discover these spots for yourself.
Why You Need To Go: Exploring Crawford Lake Conservation Area is like stepping into an enchanted forest. Here, you can't help but marvel at all the charming wood carvings of animals and birds along the path.
Why You Need To Go: The boardwalk isn't the only thing to see in Mer Bleu Conservation Area. Along Trail 50, you can find a bird village with tiny houses, churches and restaurants hanging from the tree.
Photos of the cast and crew hard at work in Hamilton have been popping up on social media over the past several days. Elliot Page kicked things off by posting a selfie from what looks like to be the inside of a trailer — the telling sign is the post-it note tucked right under his mirror.
Page and his co-star Emmy Raver-Lampan were snapped on set in this photo posted on Wednesday afternoon.
Elliot Page seen for the first time back on set of The Umbrella Academy. https://t.co/fr2Qa8Wo8G