In winter, many couples tend to hibernate and remain hidden under the covers. However, after the madness of the holidays, it's time to get out and enjoy some outdoor activities to burn the remaining calories of your thousand Christmas dinners.
Here are 30 fun and simple activities to do with your significant other to get out of your Netflix and chill routine.
1. Try the Bikram hot yoga technique for the first time.
2. Savour a delicious hot chocolate at Nadège Patisserie.
3. Attempt dog sledding sports and skijoring in Ontario.
4. Feel like a million bucks at one of those exclusive restaurants on your anniversary day.
Photo cred - @amyyevans
5. Buy some vintage & minimalist stuff at the Toronto Designers Market.
6. Spice up your intimate life and dare to have some sex in the city.
7. Go for a quiet winter walk at one of those 14 places.
8. Discover an exotic spa in the luxurious surroundings of Shangri-La Hotel.
9. Treat yourself at Nügateau, Toronto's first Éclairs-only bakery.
Photo cred - @yasxls
10. Up your Instagram game at Art Gallery of Ontario.
11. Brave the cold at one of those Winter runs.
12. Do some shameless window-shopping in Brockton Village.
13. Attend a fashion event at World MasterCard Fashion Week this March.
14. Forget your money problems at one of Toronto's best places for cheap drinks.
Photo cred - @flow935
15. Skate under the stars at the Natrel Rink at Harbourfront Centre.
16. Play some board games at Snakes and Lattes.
17. Take Salsa lessons at Lula Lounge.
18. Feel fear and excitement at Trapped, Toronto's Biggest Real Life Room Escape Game.
19. Travel to Istanbul in Queen West’s new Turkish café.
Photo cred - @banff_lakelouise
20. Plan 'The Great Canadian Road trip' to visit the maximum of free Canadian Parks.
21. Invite your boyfriend to the Canadian International Auto Show.
22. Explore your sexuality at Oasis Aqualounge, a water themed adult’s playground.
23. Fall 'In love with the stars' at TIFF Bell Lightbox's exposition.
Photo cred - City of Toronto Archives
24. Take a free historic audio walk of Little Italy.
Photo cred - @vaneresendes
25. Watch Avatar's prequel from Le Cirque du Soleil.
26. Enjoy a fun hands-on sushi-making class.
27. Indulge the cutest drink ever in one of the best Bubble tea places in Toronto.
28. Experience mouthwatering culinary events during Winterlicious.
29. Complete the bucketlist bars every true Torontonian needs to try.
Photo cred - @gregtono