Like we really needed a day to celebrate brownies?
Everyday is brownie day: it's the pool-proof desert everyone likes but with a twist! Sure everyone will love the brownies you'll bring to your Christmas party, but let's be honest, they'll go nuts over these S'MORES Brownies.
So what will you need?
- 1 cup pulverized graham crackers (about 6 graham crackers, blended or food processed)
- ⅓ cup butter (melted)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 12 Tbs butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (lightly packed)
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 Hershey's Bars
- 10 ounce bag of mini-marshmallows
And what will you need to do?
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease an 8 x 8 baking pan
- Pulverize graham crackers, and stir in melted
- Stir in brown sugar
- Press into bottom of baking sheet, and set aside
- In a heavy sauce pan melt butter and stir in sugar, stir over medium heat for about 1-2 minutes until sugar starts to dissolve.
- Remove from heat
- Add eggs in one at a time, and whisk them into the sugar butter mixture.
- Add flour and cocoa powder, and stir together
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Pour brownie mixture over the top of graham cracker crust
- Bake for 40 minutes
- Remove from oven, and turn oven to broil
- Immediately put chocolate bars over the top, and top them with mini-marshmallows (or cut up large marshmallows)
- Broil for 1-2 minutes (keep an eye on them so they don't burn), remove once brown
- Let cool