Last night, some of Hollywood's elite came out to celebrate the year's achievements in music. It was a star studded night, with performances by Beyonce, Adele, Bruno Mars, and many more. Hosted by James Corden, this year's festivities sparked a lot of political commentary, with stars like Katy Perry and group A Tribe Called Quest making noteworthy statements against U.S. President Donald Trump.
All in all, it was certainly one of the more eventful Grammy award ceremonies of recent years. From technical difficulties to unlikely duets to pantless acceptance speeches, here are the top moments from the 2017 Grammy Awards.
1. Queen B's gave an inspiring performance and acceptance speech...
2. ...Which got big cheers from everyone, especially Blue Ivy, who was dressed as Prince.
3. Adele asked to start her George Michael tribute again because she wanted to "do it properly for him."
4. 21 Pilots accepted their Grammy without pants.
5. Lady Gaga & Metallica rocked out together, but not without some technical difficulties.
6. James Corden's parents celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary by cozying up to Nick Jonas and Heidi Klum.
7. The Weeknd repped the GTA.
8. William Bell and Gary Clark Jr brought a dose of the blues to the Grammys.
9. James Corden revealed himself as the newest member of DNCE.
10. A very politically charged performance by A Tribe Called Quest.
11. An electrifying tribute to Prince from Bruno Mars.
12. Chance the Rapper won for Best New Artist AND Best Rap Album.
13. Adele broke her Grammy IN HALF to share it with Beyonce.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto