Sadly summer is slowly coming to an end, which means you better get planning.
If your summer has consisted of fvck all up until this point, you need to start taking advantage of the warm weather, beautiful patios, and awesome summer activities Toronto has to offer.
We have compiled a list of 28 things to do in Toronto before summer is over. Once you have completed these you will definitely have some awesome memories to look back on!
1. Finally Go To Cabana
2. Explore The Toronto's Center Island
3. Get a sand bucket drink at The Porch
4. Check out the Tattoo Exhibit at the ROM
5. Go patio hopping
6. Have a Toronto Beach Day
7. Watch a sunset in Riverdale Park
Photo cred -@serenalalani
8. Treat Yo'self at Dutch Dreams
9. OD on Iced Coffees with your BFF
10. Take advantage of Toronto's free outdoor movies
11. Hit up the farmers market
12. Explore Kensington Market
13. Spend a Day in Trinity Bellwoods Park
14. Take a dip in one of Toronto's rooftop pools
15. Go Camping
16. Hike the Scarborough Bluffs
17. Take advantage of the Union Summer Food Festival
18. Get tipsy on Sangria At The Drake Sky Yard.
19. Show your Toronto pride and go to a Jays Game
20. Go paddle boarding at the Beaches
21. Check out the POP summer series at Tiff Bell Lightbox
22. Take advantage of the beautiful weather and head to Lavelle
23. Feel like your on vacation by getting drinks at Miss Things
24. Indulge in a crazy milkshake at Niche
25. Hit up some of these outlet malls for back to school shopping
26. Road trip to Tobermory Grotto
27. Explore the Chihuly exhibit at the ROM
Photo cred -@eukaaac