Ontario's Simcoe Christmas Panorama Will Have Twinkling Lights & A Magical Christmas Market
Admission to the event is free! 🎄
This small Ontario town is worth the road trip this winter, as it transforms into a sparkling wonderland.
Simcoe Christmas Panorama is happening downtown in Simcoe from December 4, 2021, to January 2, 2022, every night between 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
At the festival, you'll be able to walk on the paved paths, where you'll see over 300,000 lights and over 40 holidays displays.
Plus, you can shop for gifts at the Christmas market from Thursday to Sunday or order delicious treats like hot chocolate and apple cider donuts.
There is no fee to visit, but donations are accepted.
Simcoe Christmas Panorama
When: December 4, 2021 - January 2, 2022
Address: 50 Bonnie Dr., Simcoe, ON
Why You Need To Go: You can sip a hot chocolate and go for a magical walk next to the colourful holiday lights.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Simcoe Airbnb Rental Led To One Toronto Woman Being Charged ... ›
- South Simcoe Railway Fall Train Tours Will Take You Through A ... ›
- Ontario's Simcoe Christmas Panorama Is A Magical Drive-Thru ... ›
- 11 Free Things To Do In Ontario This Winter If You've Already Blown Your Budget - Narcity ›
- 13 Ontario Christmas Events Where You Can See Colourful Lights Without Leaving Your Car - Narcity ›
- 9 Ontario Christmas Trails That Are Like Taking A Walk Through The Sparkling North Pole - Narcity ›
- 7 Magical Ontario Christmas Markets That Belong On The Front Of A Holiday Card - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Farm Is Getting A Candlelit Christkindl Market & It's Like Being In Germany - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Town Is Getting A Magical Christmas Land With Dazzling Parks & A Festive Market - Narcity ›