You Can Swing Through Thousands Of Blooms At This Stunning Sunflower Trail Near Toronto
It's reopening with Insta-worthy new treats & even more flowers!
You can take a trip through golden fields at this stunning sunflower farm near Toronto this summer.
Pingle's Farm Market is bringing back its Sunflower Experience starting in August, and it's even bigger this year.
The 6.5-acre field is filled with over 100,000 sunflowers, and you can start the adventure off by taking a wagon ride through the apple orchard and strawberry patch.
The trail through the flowers takes around 45 minutes to complete, and you'll see all sorts of sunflower varieties in different shapes and sizes.
There are also lots of places to stop and grab that photo for the 'gram, including a swing, yellow door and bathtub.
Once you finish your adventure, you can enjoy a unique treat like the JUMBO macaron ice cream sandwich or sunflower meringue.
Tickets are already available for August, and each one includes one pick-your-own flower and a gooey butter tart.
Pingle's Sunflower Experience
Price: $16 per person, $20 at door
When: Opening in August 2021
Address: 1805 Taunton Rd. E., Hampton, ON
Why You Need To Go: Wander through golden fields, snap some stunning photos, and enjoy unique treats at this sunflower farm.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Davis Family Farm Sunflower Festival Near Toronto Has Over 1 ... ›
- You Can Visit A Sunflower Field Near Toronto With 700,000 Blooms ... ›
- Sunflower Fields Near Toronto That Will Turn Your World Golden ... ›
- This Farm Near Toronto Is Having A Harvest Festival With Oodles Of Fall-Themed Treats - Narcity ›
- This Sunflower Field Near Toronto Has Over 100K Blooms & You Can Cut Your Own Bouquet - Narcity ›