These Are The Top Party Universities In Canada For 2017
The results are in - Maclean's is back with their annual ranking of top party schools in Canada, and several Ontario and Quebec universities were included in their list for 2017.
They surveyed over 17,000 students across Canada on how many hours they spend partying each week, calculated a total for each school, then divided that value by the number of respondents for each school.
The resulting top 10 rankings are as follows:
- St. Francis Xavier University - 8.01 hours
- Bishop's University - 7.66 hours
- Queen's University - 4.94 hours
- Mount Allison University - 4.77 hours
- Acadia University - 4.5 hours
- Nipissing University - 4.49 hours
- Laurentian University - 4.47 hours
- Wilfrid University - 4.43 hours
- Western University - 4.29 hours
- University of Guelph - 4.04 hours
Other Ontario universities to make the list include: Trent University (#11), Brock University (#12), Carleton University (#15), University of Ottawa (#20), McMaster University (#24), Lakehead University (#25), Ryerson University (#26), UOIT (#28), University of Windsor (#30), University of Waterloo (#33), University of Toronto (#42) and York University (#47).
Other Quebec universities to make the list include: McGill University (#14), Concordia and University (#23).
See the full list here.
Not satisfied with this list? Check out our personal ranking of the top party universities in Ontario here.
Follow us on Snapchat:narcitytoronto