Toronto is home to some of the coolest neighbourhoods around, and it has proven that in a recent ranking of hipster hoods.
READ ALSO: Toronto Could Become As Hot As Miami By 2100
In Cheapflights' latest infographic, Toronto's West Queen West landed in the 6th overall spot and was given a ranking of 4 stars out of 5 for level of hipsterness. It wasn't the only Canadian neighbourhood in the top 10, though - Vancouver's Granville actually took the top spot, while Ottawa's Westboro and Montreal's Mile End came in 7th and 8th, respectively.
Here are the top 10 most hipster neighbourhoods in the world:
1. Granville (Vancouver, Canada)
2. Pearl District (Portland, USA)
3. The Mission (San Francisco, USA)
4. Echo Park (Los Angeles, USA)
5. North Loop (Minneapolis, USA)
6. West Queen West (Toronto, Canada)
7. Westboro (Ottawa, Canada)
8. Mile End (Montreal, Canada)
9. Northern Liberties (Philadelphia, USA)
10. Williamsburg (New York, USA)
For the full list, visit Cheapflights.co.uk.
Follow us on Snapchat:narcitytoronto