If anyone knows me, they know NYC is my favourite place on earth. How can it not be? It's the city that's still awake and crowded when you're roaming the streets at 3 am, and the city that has never heard the word 'bored'. If you've never been to New York City, what are you waiting for?
READ MORE: This Is How Much Cheaper It Is To Live In Toronto Compared To New York City
Maybe New York City isn't on your travel bucket list, but it should be. With so much to do, you could go for a day and still feel satisfied. With thousands of places to eat, things to see, and people to see, you'll never feel lonely in the Big Apple.
If this is your first time going to NYC, this list will be your tour guide. And if you've been before, these are places you can never get sick of.
18. Take in the gorgeous views of the city on the Brooklyn Bridge
17. See paintings by famous artists at The MoMa
16. Drink the famous Frozen Hot Chocolate from the movie Serendipity and restaurant Serendipity 3
14. Take the subway an hour out of the city and become a kid again at Coney Island
13. Look at the gorgeous views of the city while sipping on a fancy drink at Pod 39 Hotel Rooftop
11. Tour Little Italy and China Town and pick up an adorable treat from Taiyaki NYC
10. Spend an afternoon roaming around the beautiful Central Park
9. See the gorgeous NYC skyline by taking The Staten Island Ferry, which takes over 70,000 people a day
6. Eat at Katz's Delicatessen which has been New York City's best deli since 1888
5. Fall in love with the most colourful and bright part of the city, Times Square
3. Experience the edible cookie dough that everyone is raving about at Cookie DŌ
2. Shop 'till you drop in SoHo
1. Indulge in the best sushi and seafood at Haru Sushi