It's finally here! No matter what you summer entails, whether it's working 9-5, babysitting, training for a maraton, etc., you can fit plenty of fun summer things into your schedule!
Wait, you're telling me you don't make a summer bucket list every year? Well, good thing I made one for you. This is your ultimate Ontario bucket list that will never leave you bored, I promise! Ontario is a beautiful province, so it's time to discover it. Here are 39 things to do in Ontario that you must add to your summer bucket list!
1. Go swimming at this beautiful swimming hole in Elora.
2. Try this cafe that makes over 1000 different kinds of amazing poutine in Peterborough.
3. Check out these gorgeous rediscovered Cheltenham Badlands in Caledon.
4. Have an excuse to be lazy at this lazy river in Hanover.
5. Try this super Canadian Caesar drink that is rimmed with ketchup chips in Ottawa.
6. Look out for Ontario Place to reopen for Canada 150 festivites!
7. Bring out your inner Tarzan at this crazy treetop park.
8. Try this super popular Filipino restaurant Jollibee that just opened it's first restaurant in Toronto.
9. Dine at 150 feet in the air at this restaurant in Ottawa.
10. Check out this top-ranked national park where the water is crystal blue.
11. Visit these huge Ottawa letters in the ByWard Markets Inspiration Village for Canada 150.
12. Take a tour around Kingston and find all of these hidden gems.
13. Treat yourself to a spa day at one of these upscale spas.
14. Go camping with your squad at one of these spots near Ottawa.
15. Go discover this creepy tunnel that's one of Ontario's most haunted places.
16. Take a scavenger hunt around Ottawa to find the coolest spots in the city.
17. Or travel to Toronto to do the same there!
18. Check out the views at Ontario's own Grand Canyon in Sleeping Giant Provincial Park.
19. Because street eats are the best eats, you must try these delicious food trucks in Ottawa.
20. Check out this new food and music festival, The Big Feastival in Oro Station, which is Jamie Oliver's creation.
21. Discover this creepy AF ghost town just outside of Perth.
22. Become a daredevil on the highest bungee jump in Canada just 15 minutes from Ottawa (Not in Ontario, but close enough!)
23. Turn your dreams into reality and play Mario Kart in real life at this incredible racetrack in Bowmanville.
24. Steal all the dinosaurs (jk) at this unreal Escape Manor in The Canadian Museum of Nature in Ottawa.
25. Get a taste of this unique cherry blossom lager at High Park Brewery in Toronto.
26. You can also get your zen on while drinking beer in Ottawa!
27. If you're too broke to travel like the rest of us, this unreal beach in Ontario is a dupe for the beaches in Miami.
28. Best of both worlds! Big Mac Pizza at Big House Pizza in Toronto is something that needs to be on your bucket list.
29. Looking for a cheap cottage? 1000 Islands has the cutest, best waterfront cottages you can rent.
30. Or you can stay in this adorable treehouse tucked away in Durham.
31. Have a date night at one of these bucket list restaurants in Ottawa with bae.
32. If those restaurants aren't cool enough for you, dine in this amazing underground cave in Eganville.
34. Check out these free national parks in Ontario that will absolutely take your breath away.
34. Be a kid again and spend a day at one of these unreal waterparks in Ontario.
35. Or if you're more into exploring, you can explore this creepy abandoned theme park on Bois Blanc Island.
36. Since it's summer, you gotta try these 40 bucket list ice creams in Toronto!
37. Small towns should not be forgotten! Road trip to Lanark County and explore the most adorable town .
38. Who wouldn't travel for food? Check out these 18 delicious places in Kingston if you're vegan/vegetarian.
39. Treat yourself to a drink and a mani-pedi! This Ottawa nail salon doubles as a bar, and it's incredible .