Disney is bringing its magic to Canada with a line-up of exciting Frozen-themed Alaskan cruises.
Departing from Vancouver, BC, Canadians can choose to sail on a 5-, 7- or 9-night adventure to multiple ports of call in Alaska:
"Outdoor adventure and picturesque scenery will enchant all who embark on a magical, Alaskan Cruise aboard the Disney Wonder," reads the Disney Cruise Line website. "Discover exciting ports featuring prehistoric glaciers, gold-mining relics and eclectic shopping."
"Experience the beauty of Alaska with the luxuries of first-rate entertainment, family-friendly recreation and exceptional hospitality that makes a Disney cruise special."
Onboard the Disney Wonder, Canadians will enjoy a variety of incredible attractions, including:
- 3-themed pools on the rooftop deck,
- kids clubs and adult-exclusive spots,
- Broadway-caliber musicals featuring their favourite Disney characters,
- fireworks, live shows, 3D movies and deck parties at sea,
- Disney-themed dining experiences and character greetings, and much more!
Several cruise dates will be available as early as July of this year, as well as throughout the spring and summer of 2019. All-inclusive packages start as low as $3,465 and entail everything listed above.
See the full list of available Disney Alaskan cruises sailing from Canada for the 2018/2019 season here.