Ahhhh matcha - there's so matcha to talk about! There's something just so utterly delicious about the flavour of Japanese green tea that words cannot describe. As you can tell, I'm a green tea enthusiast. 🍵😍
Besides enjoying green tea in liquid form, food genuises all over Vancouver have found ways to infuse the matcha flavour into different delicious food items, like ice cream, frozen yogurt, cake and even fries! And it doesn't stop there.
But there's no point in me telling you about how amazing it is, you should have to see and taste for yourself! Here are 22 bucket list matcha flavoured foods you have to try in Vancouver if you're a matcha addict like myself.
1. Matcha Mille Crêpe Cake at L'otus Cake Bakery // #103-8580 Cambie Rd.
2. Match Parfait at Mazazu Crêpe // #3110-4151 Hazelbridge Way
3. Matcha Soft Serve at Le Tea // #1161-3779 Sexsmith Rd.
4. Matcha Dusted Fries at TWG Tea Salon // 1070 W Georgia St.
5. Genmaicha Oreo Sandwich at Mister // 1141 Mainland St.
Availability dependent on daily batch selection.