8 Big-Name Celebrities That Everyone Forgets Were Born in Vancouver
Including a "Stranger Things" cast member!
There are so many celebrities that everyone forgets were born in Vancouver — and you'll likely recognize their names and faces.
Most people know that Ryan Reynolds is Canadian, but his childhood was spent all over Vancouver.
Even one of the main characters in Stranger Things is Vancouver-born, which so many people may not have even realized.
We've curated a list to help you remember which celebrities are actually Canadians from Vancouver.
Some may even surprise you!
Ryan Reynolds grew up in Vancouver, B.C. He is actually quite well known for being from Vancouver, even his Instagram name is an ode to it. Not only do his fans know how much he is into his hometown but other celebs have caught on to it as well.
The Stranger Things iconic actor, Finn Wolfhard, is from Vancouver, B.C. He is only 20 years old and has already become a big-time actor through the famous Netflix series and newest Ghostbusters movie.
The big-time comedian was born and raised in Vancity. Seth often mentions some of his memories from his hometown to his fans. On a recent episode of Hot Ones, Seth brought up some old embarrassing paintball stories from when he was younger.
The 90210 remake actress is originally from Vancouver. She is mostly known for her big role in the remake of the famous '90s series, but also for acting in many Hallmark movies.
Carrie-Anne was brought to fame thanks to the 1999 blockbuster hit The Matrix. She was a major character in the trilogy and has recently acted in some impressive shows like Jessica Jones.
Cobie is a Vancouverite and she is most well-known for her character Robin on How I Met Your Mother. She even appears on a few episodes rocking a Canucks jersey.
Michael Bublé was born and raised in the Greater Vancouver Area. He is now a well-known singer, especially from his top track, "Haven't Met You Yet" as well as all his iconic Christmas songs.
The Scott Brothers
The Scott brothers, Jonathan and Drew Scott, grew up in Vancouver, B.C. These famous twins are well known for being the hosts of The Property Brothers. The two have such great and comedic personalities that it's no wonder they made it big time in the celebrity world.
- 11 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Ryan Reynolds ... ›
- 8 Times Ryan Reynolds Trolled Vancouver & It Was Basically Him ... ›
- Seth Rogen Got Real About An Embarrassing Childhood Story On ... ›
- Michael Bublé Is Officially Recognized As A 'Remarkable' British Columbian & Looked So Happy - Narcity ›
- A Former 'Riverdale' Actor Has Pleaded Guilty To Killing His Mom At Her Home In BC - Narcity ›
- Ryan Reynolds Reveals His Favourite Restaurant In The World & It's In Vancouver - Narcity ›
- This Guy From BC Wowed The 'American Idol' Judges & He Had The Most Canadian Accent Ever - Narcity ›
- Shawn Mendes Stopped & Took Photos With A Fan In Vancouver Because They Were Matching (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Lululemon's Founder Made A TikTok About How He Named The Brand & Not Everyone Is Impressed - Narcity ›
- Michael Bublé Loves To Visit These Spots In Vancouver & Shouted Them All Out - Narcity ›
- Machine Gun Kelly Wore A Vancouver Canucks Jersey On Stage But Snoop Dogg Did It First - Narcity ›
- Michael Bublé Just Got The Cutest Shout Out From Arkells During A Concert In BC (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Gabriel LaBelle Just Gushed To Jimmy Fallon About Seth Rogen Being A 'Vancouver Icon' (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Michael Bublé Got A Tattoo For His Fourth Child & Says There's Space For Six More (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- 9 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Seth Rogen's Childhood Growing Up In Vancouver - Narcity ›
- The Founder Of Lululemon's Home In BC Is Worth A Wild Amount & It's Massive (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- 6 Celebrities You Can Spot In Vancouver This Month & There Are Some Big Names - Narcity ›