The Bear Creek Halloween Train In Vancouver Goes From Cute To Terrifying Real Quick
It gets pretty spooky at night 👻
The Bear Creek Train may be cute during the day, but once night falls, this train ride turns into a terrifying Halloween experience.
It's all pumpkins, sweet treats, and activities for kids during the day — and then dark sets in and things take a turn.
Bear Creek Train opens on October 16 and has a train ride and mini-golfing for kids every day from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. until October 30.
At 6:30 p.m., though, the Scream Train starts, which is only recommended for children 12 years old and up. You ride through a creepy forest and run into characters with names like Chainsaw Charlie.
On top of getting super scared, you can also get snacks and hot drinks from their concession stand.
Bear Creek Park Scream Train
Price: $11.50 for daytime trains, $14.70 for evening trains
Address: 13750 88th Ave., Surrey, BC
Why You Need To Go: This makes the perfect date night, or spooky night out with friends. It's also a fun and unique option, that's not your average haunted house.
- 40 Things You Can Do In Vancouver This Halloween - Narcity ›
- Disney's Halloweentown Actually Exists In Real Life And It's Close ... ›
- A Festive Light Walk Is Coming To Metro Vancouver & It's Giving Us Serious Hallmark Vibes - Narcity ›
- This Corn Maze Near Vancouver Is So Scary You Have To Sign A Waiver In Case Of Heart Attack - Narcity ›
- I Went To 'The Scariest Corn Maze In Canada' & I’ve Legit Had Nightmares Ever Since - Narcity ›
- Vancouver’s ‘Blackout’ Extreme Fear Maze Looks Terrifying & The Warnings Alone Will Scare You - Narcity ›
- 6 Haunted Places In Vancouver That Have A Terrifying Past & The Photos Give Us The Chills - Narcity ›