BC loves its food trucks and the largest food truck festival of the year is starting up this month! The Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival roves from city to city across the Lower Mainland all season long.
These food truck festivals are great because they're a casual way to eat good food. There's no need to dress up, no need to get food at just one spot and you can even bring your dog with you!
The first day of the festival is happening this month on Saturday, April 27 at Inlet Park in Port Moody. Plan to bring your friends and hang out in the fresh air while enjoying some of the best food trucks in the province!
There will be more than 20 food trucks to check out at each of these amazing events. There will be trucks to satisfy your sweet tooth like Cannoli King and Slavic Rolls as well as plenty of Vancouver's most favourite food trucks to fill up on like Chickpea and Reef Runner! You could basically fill up your whole calendar this summer with food truck events thanks to this massive festival and never go a weekend without a good meal.
The Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival is happening this spring across the Lower Mainland. Every event has free admission and runs from 11 AM to 6 PM each day. Check out their website for more details. Here's a list of the dates and cities where you can fill up on food truck fare:
- Saturday, April 27 at Inlet Park, Port Moody
- Saturday, May 4 at Heritage Park, Chilliwack
- Saturday, May 11 at Civic Plaza, Abbotsford
- Saturday, May 25 at Cloverdale Exhibition Grounds
- Sunday, June 2 at Town Centre Park, Coquitlam
- Saturday, June 15 to Tuesday, June 25 at Annual Langley City Day in Douglas Park, Langley
- Sunday, June 16 at Maple Ridge Street Festival