This Alcoholic Candy Slushie Is The Only Drink You Need To Try This Summer
It's felt like million years, but summer vibes and summer weather have finally hit! No more books, no more studying, no more chunky sweaters, no more predicting what the weather is going to be like, the sun is out, and it's going to be out for a while.
And yes, we can admit: as soon as the sun starts shining on our chinny chin-chins, the only things we can think about are short skirts (doesn't matter whether you're a girl or a guy), summer patios, and bomb drinks by the BBQ.
And that's why we've found a super easy, super delicious slushie recipe for you to impress your friends with. The drink is 18+, so drink responsibly.
Jolly Rancher Vodka:
- 600 ml of vodka
- 8 Cherry Jolly Ranchers
- 8 Blue Raspberry Jolly Ranchers
- 8 Green Apple Jolly Ranchers
- 1 oz of each alcoholic vodka
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 2/3 cup of Sprite
- Candy of your choice for decoration
- Separate Jolly Ranchers of different colours into separate flasks (or any container/bottle with lid).
- Pour the vodka in equal parts in the each flask (300 ml each).
- Allow the Jolly Rancher infused vodka to sit for approx. 24 hours (Jolly Ranchers should completely dissolve)
- When you are ready to make your slush, mix the vodka of your choice (1-2 oz) with ice and Sprite and add to a blender.
- Blend until you get the slushie consistency and do this for each flavour of vodka.
- Layer the 3 slushie colours and decorate with ALL THE CANDY!
Obviously, the recipe here suggests using red (cherry), blue (blue raspberry) and green (green apple), but you can use whatever Jolly Ranchers you like to create the colours of your choice.
Here are some other colourful candy slushie deco suggestions if you want to impress your friends:
Attention: This little thing is like Four Loko. Delicious, super sweet, but dangerous. Don't say we didn't warn you...