Narcity welcomes on-topic discussions that enhance our stories. Posts are moderated by our community desk according to our four community rules.
Issues of accuracy, spelling, and grammar must be sent via this form or they will be rejected.
Please read our Responsible Travel Guidelines to learn more about our values & ethics related to locations featured in our articles.
- Be authentic. Use your voice to open constructive, relevant discussions about the stories that matter to you.
- Be nice, honest, polite and agree to disagree with fellow readers. Treat them like your neighbours. Use your real identity as if you were chatting with them at your favourite coffee shop.
- Be passionate. Share your stories with passion and contribute to the discussion with an open heart. Being frustrated is okay, sharing your opinion is okay. However, disrespecting the author or other readers' insights, experiences, or ideas isn't tolerated in our community.
- Be kind. While we recognize our readers' right to free speech, our community editors won't tolerate posts or links to content containing, but not limited to: spam, scams, ads, nudity, profanity, violence, hate, threats, cyberbullying, illegal activities, malicious, false and/or sensitive information, defamatory and/or discriminatory statements.
- Be thorough. We welcome everyone from all backgrounds to contribute to our stories and our mission to inform and entertain readers. When sharing your perspective with the community, pay attention to your grammar, spelling, facts and sources. We only accept comments in English and French.
We take our rules seriously and inappropriate posts will be removed from the site and offenders' profiles may be terminated without notice. Since discussions are reviewed by human moderators, due to the high level of comments we receive, we reserve the right to close threads at any time.