Summer is going to the dogs!
Summer in Toronto is basically one long, hot patio hop but what's the point of going out if your furry BFF has to stay in?
These seven patios in Toronto are dog friendly and you can continue having a hot girl summer with your dog in tow. Some even offer special dog menus so you and your pooch can chow down together.
Black Lab Brewing
Address: 818 Eastern Ave., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: You can grab an IPA or one of their beers on tap with your pooch and relax on their dog-friendly patio.
Against The Grain
Address: 25 Dockside Dr., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: This waterfront patio is dog friendly and even offers your pup a "pawtio" menu!
Lobster Burger Bar
Address: 214 King St. W., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: You and your pet can dine together and pups can order off of the Lobster Burger Bar Dog Menu for human-grade food throughout the summer.
Address: 229 Richmond St. W., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: This massive patio is colourful and jam-packed with fun activities like sport viewing that you can bring your pooch to as long as they are on a leash.
Address: 484 A Front St. E., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: This classic pub not only offers great bar eats but you can also pull up a seat for your pup.
The Goodman Pub and Kitchen
Address: 207 Queens Quay W., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: This dog-friendly spot offers your better half water and their own menu so they can dine with you!
Miga Korean BBQ
Address: 2382 Dundas St. W., Mississauga, ON
Why You Need To Go: This gorgeous patio is the perfect backdrop for you and your pet's next photo op!
- Dog Friendly Places In Hamilton That Make The Perfect Doggy Date ... ›
- Dogs On Patios At Bars Could Soon Be Allowed By Ontario Law ... ›
- Toronto Store Owner Says A Man Sprayed An Unknown Substance In Their Public Dog Bowl (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Here Are Toronto's Top 8 Pet-Friendly Neighbourhoods To Live In With Your Pup - Narcity ›
- You Can Take Your Dog On A Date At This New Dog-Friendly Brewery In Toronto - Narcity ›