You Can Get Blue Jays Tickets In Toronto This Week But Expect To See Some Big Changes
Tickets go on sale today!
Well, it's official, the Toronto Blue Jays are finally headed home this month, but before you buy your tickets this week, you're going to want to read up on the guidelines.
According to the MLB, the Jays will return to Rogers Centre on July 30, hosting a maximum of 15,000 fans in its 100 and 200 levels only with "physically distanced pods" of up to four seats also available.
The general public will be able to buy tickets at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 22 with season-ticket holders getting earlier access.
Tickets can be bought online or through the club's ticket office at 416-341-1234.
In appreciation of all their tireless work during the pandemic, 250 front-line workers will be seated in a complimentary section at each game.
Luxury services such as the TD Executive Suites, TD Clubhouse, and Ticketmaster Lounge will also be reopened at a limited capacity.
Fans ages two and up will be required to wear masks at all times, except for when eating and drinking in ticketed seating or designated areas.
However, changes will be made at future games in accordance with the province's health and safety regulations.
- Canadian 'Superstore' Star Is A Blue Jays Fan & Says Its "Part Of My ... ›
- Blue Jays Cutouts For 2021 Include One Of Jagmeet Singh - Narcity ›
- Blue Jays Cutouts For 2021 Are Canada's Fave Celebs - Narcity ›
- Blue Jays Tickets Are Already Getting Scalped For Thousands - Narcity ›
- Blue Jays' Return To Toronto Looks Way Different At The Rogers Centre - Narcity ›