A Jaw-Dropping Immersive Van Gogh Experience Is Finally Coming To Ottawa
Wander through his most famous paintings. 😍
Get ready to wander through a dreamy starry night. The Beyond Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is finally coming to Ottawa.
It will take place at the Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park this summer, and the exact dates will be announced soon.
Unlike visiting a gallery, here you'll be able to wander through three-dimensional projections of over 300 of Vincent Van Gogh's famous artworks.
Inside you won't believe your eyes as the colours and patterns will flow across the walls and floors to create a dreamy setting.
So get ready to experience "The Starry Night" like you never have before, as you'll feel like you stepped inside the magical masterpiece.
Beyond Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience
When: From August 5
Address: 1000 Exhibition Way, Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: You can have so much fun seeing all the gorgeous projections like the sunflowers and cafe scenes. There is so much to see that it will take you around one hour.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience Is Coming To Atlanta - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Van Gogh Exhibit Tickets Are Now On Sale - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Van Gogh Exhibit Is Coming This Spring & It Looks ... ›
- Beyond Van Gogh: An Immersive Experience Is Coming To Calgary This Summer - Narcity ›
- Ottawa’s Beyond Van Gogh Is Finally Open & Here's A First Look (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Lansdowne's Giant Christmas Tree Is Back & This Is When You Can Watch The Lights Turn On - Narcity ›