Food, cocktails, and sky-high swimming await.
You can get a little taste of summer in the Hamptons at this newly revamped rooftop oasis that recently opened in Toronto.
Hotel X has completely transformed its three-storey patio into a destination called the Summer House, complete with new food, decor and more.
The 75,000 square-foot venue features five different areas where you can have a mini staycation all season long and into the fall.
No summer outing is complete without some good food and drinks, and you can enjoy dishes like adult ice cream or tacos, and sip cocktails like rosé sangria.
You can enjoy different offerings on certain days such as Afternoon Delight, a boozy take on afternoon tea complete with margaritas and sliders, or Relax Mondays, an event specially designed for hospitality workers.
There will also be DJs on certain nights and outdoor spin and yoga classes taking place throughout the summer.
Pack up your swimsuit and spend the day like you're in ehe Hamptons at this dreamy, revamped patio.
Summer House at Hotel X
Price: Free admission
Address: 111 Princes' Blvd., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: Have a mini vacation without leaving the city at this reimagined tropical patio.
- 9 Amazing Rooftop Pool Bars You Must Try In Toronto - Narcity ›
- Skyflower Has Reopened Its Toronto Rooftop Patio As A Floral Oasis - Narcity ›
- These Toronto Hotel Rooftop Patios Are Rated Some Of Canada's Best - Narcity ›
- 9 Spectacular Rooftop Patios In Toronto - Narcity ›
- The Drake Hotel In Toronto Has Transformed With A New Wing, Rooftop Suite & Bar (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›