Who's up for a trim? Ontario's Premier appears to have been pretty keen to freshen up for a while now, and Doug Ford's haircut was all over social media on July 16. Ford has finally taken some scissors to his outgrown hair as he got a cut in Leamington, Ontario, on Thursday.\nFord has embarked on his province-wide summer tour for the next eight weeks.\nHaving started the tour in the Waterloo region, Ford made the second stop of his tour in Windsor-Essex. There, he called in at Mastronardi Barbering to chop some of his golden locks.\nAccording to CTV News, Ford had stated he would not be getting a haircut until everyone in Ontario was able to.\nHe said back in May he looked like "a sheepdog" and since then, he's had another two months of growth.\nNow that the Windsor-Essex region is in stage two and most of the regions in the province are already heading into stage three, Ford finally took the plunge on Thursday.\nHair salon reopenings were part of stage two and now residents in the Windsor-Essex region can enjoy that luxury while keeping health guidelines in mind.\nAnd Ford took full advantage.\n“We’re off to Windsor-Essex this morning! Today I’ll meet with farmers, local businesses and finally, I’ll be getting my haircut,” said Ford in a tweet.\nI’m happy to finally be at Mastronardi Barbering in #Leamington for a haircut! Stay tuned - we’ll be posting pictures of the results. 💇🏼♂️ pic.twitter.com/hMSXMXPeXR— Doug Ford (@fordnation) July 16, 2020\nView this post on Instagram Stay tuned... A post shared by Doug Ford (@fordnationdougford) on Jul 16, 2020 at 7:41am PDT\nOntario Premier Doug Ford @fordnation is in Leamington, ON. for a haircut and other photo ops. pic.twitter.com/YyR8j4UcxT— Dan Janisse (@winstarjanisse) July 16, 2020\nAnd he kept his followers updated throughout the process.\nPictures of Ford's grooming was shared onto social media. He wore a mask the entire time, as did his barber, in line with health orders.\n"Boy, it feels good," he said, per CP24. Tell us about it.\nMasks in hair salons and elsewhere could become a regular occurrence, too. Ford recently suggested wearing face coverings will be part of Canadian's day-to-day lives for the years to come.\n"It’s so great to be here in #Leamington with my new friend and champion barber Henry!" said Ford in a tweet.\n"While he was giving me my great cut I learned about his family and how his business are recovering from #COVID19," he added.\nIt’s so great to be here in #Leamington with my new friend and champion barber Henry! While he was giving me my great cut I learned about his family and how his business are recovering from #COVID19.💈 pic.twitter.com/72jmBkUW4G— Doug Ford (@fordnation) July 16, 2020\n#BREAKING: Premier Doug Ford has the first snip off his long pandemic hair. @fordnation is in Lemington for his haircut. pic.twitter.com/AbsSca5dFH— Kris Pangilinan (@KrisReports) July 16, 2020\nWith the entire province now having reached stage two, the 10 regions not yet advancing to stage three are Toronto, Peel, York, Durham, Niagara, Windsor-Essex, Haldimand—Norfolk, Halton, Hamilton, and Lambton.\nThat's the same approach the provincial government took for stage two.\nWe’re back on the road to our next drop-in but what a great stop with some amazing people. Thank you #Leamington! pic.twitter.com/o19MiC8DN5— Doug Ford (@fordnation) July 16, 2020\nDespite a positive outlook for the province in terms of its low case numbers in recent weeks, Ford announced on Thursday he has still extended emergency orders until July 29.\nAt least he'll be looking fresh.