It looks like mansions aren't just for millionaires. A massive Ontario house for sale is letting you cash-in on a life of luxury for under $600K.
620 Cross Street, located in Dresden, Ontario, is a century-old home that comes equipped with two elevators and over 20 rooms.
The three-storey Victorian mansion offers up nearly 10,000 square feet of living space, a true rarity for a home with such a small price tag.
Some of its most exciting amenities include an in-ground swimming pool and a three-car garage.
But the property does have an interesting history. *It belonged to the Thomas L DeBurger Funeral Home up until 2016, and was later purchased by investors who wanted to convert it into a hotel. Now, it's up for sale again.
If you've always dreamed of living in a 19th-century novel, and don't mind its life as a former funeral home, then there's really nothing better on the market. And hey, it's definitely a conversation piece.
If you're on a Victorian kick, you can also check out this home, which comes complete with its own garden.
Address: 620 Cross St., Dresden, ON
Description: Live in a home built in the 1880s for a fraction of what a normal mansion usually costs.
*This article has been updated.
- Beautiful Ontario Mansion For Sale Is Cheaper Than You'd Think - Narcity ›
- Historic House For Sale In Ontario Looks Like It Belongs In France - Narcity ›
- Ontario Mansion For Sale Comes With Two Extra Homes - Narcity ›
- Ontario Mansion For Sale Has More Bathrooms Than Days Of The Week - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Town Was Named One Of The Best In Canada & Here Are 6 Charming Homes To Buy RN - Narcity ›
- 7 Things I Wish I Knew Before Trying To Buy My First Home In Ontario - Narcity ›
- 6 Ontario Homes Selling For Under $400K That Are Actually Super Charming - Narcity ›
- A $20M Ontario Mansion Looks Like A Scene From 'Bridgerton' & Has A 4K Bottle Wine Cellar - Narcity ›