Beginning on February 22, 2021, international travellers entering Canada will be mandated to stay in one of the country's assigned quarantine hotels and we now know which hotels those are.
You'll be able to choose from the listed hotel locations.
Government of Canada
The hotels are in Alberta, B.C., Ontario, and Quebec as the four airports accepting international travellers are in those provinces.
In Alberta, the two quarantine hotels are the Acclaim Hotel and the Marriott Calgary Airport.
In B.C., you can stay at the Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport.
In Ontario, there are four to choose from:
- Alt Hotel Pearson Airport
- Four Points by Sheraton and Element Toronto Airport
- Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport
Finally, if you land in Quebec, the hotels available are:
- Aloft Montreal Airport
- Crowne Plaza Montreal Airport
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Montreal Airport
- Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal
Hotel stays will be on the traveller’s dime and the cost includes food, room, security, transportation, and “infection prevention and control measures.”
This article's cover photo is for illustrative purposes only.