Time to put your dress robes on!
Calling all witches and wizards — you can experience a world of magic at the CineConcerts Harry Potter concert in Toronto.
The entire film of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 will be set to live music by the Toronto Symphony Orchestra, and you'll feel as though you've been transported to Hogwarts. The event was planned for November of this year, but has since been postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions.*
HP7 30s Trailer www.youtube.com
You can experience the magic of the Wizarding World in an entirely new way as you listen to the spell-binding live music and watch the film on the big screen.
The concert was initially supposed to take place in 2020, and tickets for the event will still be valid for the new date.
The experience runs for just three days, so you'll want to 'Sirius-ly' consider grabbing some.
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 In Concert
Price: $55.25 + per ticket
Address: 1 Front St. E., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: Relive the magic of Harry Potter with a live orchestra providing the score.
UPDATE: The performance has been rescheduled due to COVID-19 restrictions. The new dates have yet to be announced.
- Toronto's Harry Potter Store Is Officially Opening & It's The Largest ... ›
- Toronto's Harry Potter Escape Room Lets You Save Him From The ... ›
- Ontario's Harry Potter Spots Are Places Every Fan Can Apparate To ... ›
- 7 Places All Harry Potter Fans Must Visit In Ontario - Narcity ›
- 'Harry Potter And The Cursed Child' Is Finally Coming To Toronto - Narcity ›