The child was found in critical condition in a pool on July 25.
This article contains graphic content that might not be suitable for some readers.
A one-year-old girl has died in hospital after being found in critical condition in a swimming pool in Burlington.
On Tuesday, Police confirmed to Narcity that, "tragically, the child has died in hospital."
On July 25, Halton Regional Police responded to reports of a child who had drowned in a swimming pool at 1:48 p.m., according to a news release.
Police and paramedics arrived at the home and performed life-saving measures on the girl, who was then transported to the hospital in a critical condition.
The child has since passed away, and according to police, it is now a coroner's investigation.
- Wasaga Beach Drowning Kills 22-Year-Old From Brampton - Narcity ›
- Muskoka Drowning Of Teen Happened During A Family Camping ... ›
- OPP Confirm Two People Have Died After Drowning At An Ontario ... ›
- Ontarian Saves 7-Year-Old Girl From Drowning After Her Inflatable Toy Blew Into The Lake - Narcity ›
- 25-Year-Old Man Dead After Drowning In The Rapid Waters Of Mississippi River Near Ottawa - Narcity ›
- Mississauga Father Died After Inflatable Boat Capsized, But His Daughter Survived - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Man Drowned At Wasaga Beach This Weekend & Police Are Offering Safety Tips - Narcity ›