In a recent interview, actress Megan Fox compared her relationship with Machine Gun Kelly to actual natural disasters.
Along with comparing their relationship to a tsunami and a forest fire, she also commented that the intensity of their love, saying that "the threat it poses is so powerful."
This dramatic comparison was worrisome to some people on Twitter, who called out the statement.
Loving him is like being in love with a tsunami or a forest fire.
This is a pretty intense statement for being in love, generally.
Wish I could tell Megan love should feel sort of boring https://t.co/bZqxwuKEWK— Amy Silverberg (@Amy Silverberg) 1605685477.0
Is the feeling maybe...something else?
@enews So what you’re saying is you have a ton of anxiety 🤣.— Breana Pitts (@Breana Pitts) 1605658990.0
Or perhaps...it's just that they're VERY attracted to each other?
@enews It's the physical attraction nothing else. https://t.co/Y3XiRQqhRU— JucieyJ (@JucieyJ) 1605659998.0
A lot of people straight up called it "toxic."
@enews That doesn't sound toxic at all— Angelite_11 (@Angelite_11) 1605658866.0
It caused some conversations between people on Twitter, though the general consensus remained that love shouldn't feel like this.
@LoisTheBlurLane @enews He has very self destructive tendencies and he forgets there are ppl who love him— maya™️💕 (@maya™️💕) 1605719732.0
I mean, it's a metaphor, but, it DOES still mean...this.
@enews So, a disaster 👌— JAN (@JAN) 1605707882.0
😬 😬 😬 😬
- Megan Fox Just Got Engaged To Machine Gun Kelly & Then They 'Drank Each Other's Blood' - Narcity ›
- Machine Gun Kelly Designed Megan Fox's Engagement Ring To Hurt Her When She Takes It Off - Narcity ›
- Jennifer Hudson's Engagement Ring Is For Sale & Ex David Otunga Listed It At A 'Discount' - Narcity ›
- Megan Fox Says She & Machine Gun Kelly Drink Each Other's Blood For 'Ritual Purposes Only' - Narcity ›
- Machine Gun Kelly Called Megan Fox His 'Wife' & Hinted At A Few Big Secrets At The BBMAs - Narcity ›