It is only 15 minutes from the city. 🍽️
Tripadvisor just announced its Travellers' Choice award winners, and a restaurant near Ottawa was named one of the best in Canada.
L'Oree du Bois in Chelsea, Quebec, was voted among the top four in the country for fine dining, based on ratings and reviews on Tripadvisor between January 1, 2020, and April 30, 2021.
The charming restaurant is at the edge of the forest and specializes in gourmet French cuisine that will bring your taste buds joy.
Here, everything on the menu looks like a work of art and tastes so good you won't want to leave a crumb on your plate.
But, unlike other fancy dining venues, it feels cozy and inviting.
You'll dine inside a rustic former farmhouse, or, if the weather is nice outside, on a stunning garden patio where you can marvel at the natural beauty around Gatineau Park.
The next time you are looking for a date night idea, plan to try this spot out.
L'Oree du Bois
Address: 15 Chemin Kingsmere, Chelsea, QC
Why You Need To Go: You can try the table d'hôte menu, and enjoy a tasty three-course meal.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- 11 New Restaurants In Ottawa That Boldly Opened In 2020 - Narcity ›
- These Are The 21 Most Romantic Restaurants In Ottawa - Narcity ›
- Tripadvisor Caught 1 Million Fake Reviews & Here's How To Tell Which Ones You Can Trust - Narcity ›
- Canada's Top 100 Restaurants In 2021 Were Just Revealed & These Ottawa Spots Made The Cut - Narcity ›
- This Small Town Near Ottawa Has North America's Largest Nordic Spa & 8 Other Things To Do - Narcity ›