Seven unique NFTs go on sale this month.
Kyle Lowry is officially allowing fans to invest in a slice of the Raptors' past with his new collection of NFTs.
In the post, Lowry reveals that the work will showcase the day the Raptors won, through his eyes. "Two years ago today, we celebrated our first Championship with the best fans in the world!! Can you believe it?! I'm really excited to show you that day #ThroughMyEyes with my first NFT collection."
The collection will include seven unique pieces and is scheduled to launch on June 29 and 6:30 p.m. ET.
The Raptors star also mentioned that a percentage of the proceeds will be going to his Lowry Love Foundation.
- Kyle Lowry Shared An Adorable Moment With VanVleet's Daughter ... ›
- Kyle Lowry Looks Heartbroken After His Possible Last Raptors ... ›
- Raptors Can Leave The NBA Bubble & Kyle Lowry Has The Best ... ›
- Here's How You Can Bid On Narcity's Second NFT On OpenSea - Narcity ›
- Thieves Stole An Art Dealer's $2.2M Collection of NFT Apes & Twitter Was Not Kind About It - Narcity ›
- A Raptors Player Just Threw Shade At Kyle Lowry Ahead Of His Return To Toronto Next Week - Narcity ›
- Kyle Lowry Returns To Toronto Next Week & This Raptors Player Plans To 'Whoop His A**' - Narcity ›
- Kyle Lowry Is Having A Toronto Street Named After Him & The Ceremony Is Next Week - Narcity ›
- Vince Carter Confirms Kyle Lowry Tried To Get Him Back On The Raptors Before He Retired - Narcity ›