The $70M jackpot is still up for grabs, though.
If you bought a Lotto Max ticket for Tuesday's draw, you'll want to check your numbers. OLG has revealed that 20 Maxmillions tickets were sold across Ontario.
Some of the $1 million tickets were sold in cities like Brampton, Willowdale, Mississauga, Halton Region and Niagara Region. However, this is only the tip of the iceberg.
Someone in Burlington also woke up to a second-prize-winning ticket amounting to $490,426.40.
Encore prizes were also won, including a $1 million ticket in Toronto and a $100,000 ticket in the Kawartha Lakes area.
However, the $70 million jackpot still remains up for grabs. Friday night's draw will see a total of $140 million in top prizes available.
- Lotto Max Winner Bought A Ticket In Ontario & Will Be $65 Million ... ›
- Lotto Max Draw On June 8 Has A Record-Breaking $117M In Prizes ... ›
- Winning Lottery Tickets In Ontario Were Sold All Over The ... - Toronto ›
- Lotto Max Draw On June 22 Has $140 Million Up For Grabs Again - Narcity ›
- Lotto Max Jackpot: Here's How Past Winners Made Their Millions - Narcity ›