One Ontario lottery winner has cashed in on good luck after winning over a million dollars twice in one decade.
Editor's Choice: How To Give Your Room A Total Makeover With Just $22 At Dollarama
However, he also won large back in August of 2013, where he pocketed $30M.
“Because I’ve won before, it was not as shocking as the first time, but I am still overjoyed," Charlemagne joked before adding that his wife had a similar response.
"I would be out celebrating if it weren't for the pandemic, but instead I will just stay with my family and rejoice my good fortune," he added.
- Ontario Lottery Winner Gets $250K From A Birthday Ticket - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winner Wants To Use The Money To Help Her Kids - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winner Just Won Twice In Only A Few Years - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winners Include 2 Million Dollar Prizes - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winners Won $250K After Playing As Friends - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winner Won Twice Off Same Ticket - Narcity ›
- Winning Lottery Ticket Worth $65M Was Just Sold In Ontario - Narcity ›