Ontario Casting Call Will Pay You & Your S/O $4,500 If You Love The Outdoors
No experience needed!
If you and bae love hiking trails and being outdoors, this Ontario casting call might be the perfect gig for you.
Milo Casting is seeking socially bubbled couples to participate in its new Outdoor Goods campaign.
Editors Choice: You Can Have Epic Midnight Feasts At Toronto's Street Food Night Market This Summer
The project's only requirement is that you're "comfortable being out in nature" and are between the ages of 20-38 years old, with little to no tattoos.
You need no experience to actually apply, but you do need to live in Ontario. If you think you fit the role, the company is willing to pay $4,500 a couple.
If you're interested in applying, the deadline for submissions is 5:00 p.m. on April 29.
Outdoor Goods Campaign
Salary: $4,500 per couple
Company: Milo Casting
Who Should Apply: Couples, friends or roommates who love the outdoors.
- Ontario Casting Call Pays $1,500 To You & Your Adventurous Pet - Narcity ›
- Ontario Casting Call Will Pay Up To $2,250 For Coffee Lovers - Narcity ›
- Ontario Casting Call Will Pay $16K If You Got Great Hair - Narcity ›
- Ontario Casting Call Will Pay $16K If You Have Great Hair - Narcity ›
- Ontario Casting Call Paying $1,500 To Talk About Lockdown Hobbies - Narcity ›
- New Netflix Reality Show Casting Call Is Its Biggest 'Ever' - Narcity ›
- Ontario Talent Search Is Looking For People With Hidden Skill To Compete For A Grand Prize - Narcity ›
- Ontario Casting Call Will Pay You Up To $3,000 To Show Off Your Video Game Skills - Narcity ›
- This Swiss Chalet Commercial Will Pay You $500 To Use One Of Your Holiday Pics Or Videos - Narcity ›
- A Canadian Tire Casting Call Is Looking For 'Diverse' Families & You Can Make Up To $6K - Narcity ›
- Ontario Casting Call Could Pay You Over $2K For Eating A Tim Hortons Breakfast Sandwich - Narcity ›