Ontario Casting Call Will Pay You Up To $2,250 If You Are Obsessed With Coffee
Your love of coffee may finally pay off!
Calling all coffee lovers! One Ontario casting call is looking for real-life people who are obsessed with hot espresso-based beverages.
Groundglass Casting is seeking energetic and outgoing individuals who live in the GTA to appear in an upcoming commercial.
The project, which is scheduled to shoot between June 28 and 30, requires no acting experience and is aiming to hire real people who are willing to showcase their love of quality caffeine.
Anyone 20 to 75 years old can apply, so long as they submit themselves before the cut-off date which is June 16.
If selected, you will be paid $75.00 for a wardrobe appointment, $75.00 for a COVID test appointment, and $750.00 for one day of filming. If your footage is used in the final commercial, you will receive an additional $1,500.00
Project Espresso Drinkers
Salary: Up to $2,250
Company: Groundglass Casting
Who Should Apply: A chance for coffee lovers to make a great paycheque doing what they love.
- Ontario Casting Call Will Pay You Up To $300 A Day To Star In A ... ›
- Ontario Casting Call Will Pay You & Your S/O $4,500 If You Love ... ›
- Ontario Casting Call Will Pay You $1,350 To Skateboard - Narcity ›
- This Toronto Casting Call Will Pay You $1,500 If You're A Gamer Or 'Go-Getter' - Narcity ›
- This Toronto Casting Call Will Pay You $500 To Go On A Date - Narcity ›
- This Swiss Chalet Commercial Will Pay You $500 To Use One Of Your Holiday Pics Or Videos - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Casting Call Will Pay You Up To $2,000 To Hang Out With Your Grandparents - Narcity ›