Like your last Tinder date, except with money.
Are you single, and ready to mingle? Well, guess what? There is now, officially, a Toronto casting call for that.
JGC Casting is looking for a male and a female, who are both 20 to 30 years old, to appear in a new peanut butter commercial that will require them to go on a series of dates and compete in challenges.
The listing states that the call is diverse and inclusive, so you can apply no matter your race, gender identity or sexual orientation.
However, it also notes that selected participants will need to be "warm, likeable and full of personality." You may even need to wear the top half of a mascot costume at some point during the shoot.
Anyone chosen will need to be available September 27, 28 and 29, although you'll only be required to film for one of them. The callback date is September 10.
"Actors will be required to comply with Production's then-applicable COVID-19 protocols, including any advance testing and negative test result requirements," the listing reads.
Toronto casting call
Salary: $500 per session, plus a $250 buyout
Company: JGC Casting
Who Should Apply: Anyone looking for an interesting experience and a fun way to make some money.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Ontario Casting Call Will Pay Up To $2,250 For Coffee Lovers - Narcity ›
- Mila Kunis Casting Call Is Looking For Actors To Star In Movie - Narcity ›
- Ontario Casting Call Will Pay $16K If You Have Great Hair - Narcity ›
- This Toronto Casting Call Is Looking For 'Real People' This Fall & It Pays Up To $5K - Narcity ›
- A Toronto Casting Call Will Pay You Up To $2,500 If You're Really Good At Making Coffee - Narcity ›