The call is looking for 50 actors right now!
Mila Kunis' new Netflix movie needs 50 Toronto actors with polished country club vibes to act alongside her.
Kleiman Casting told Narcity that it is currently looking for "high-end" looking individuals 18 years old and up who would fit the "classic conservative appearance" and fit into places like the "country club, polo club, Hamptons, etc."
For women, that means no fake or gel nails and no eyelash extensions or false lashes. Men will be required to have a clean shave and be open to a haircut if needed.
The pay for non-union actors will be $14.25 per hour; however, ACTRA talent may also apply.
The shoot will take place in Cobourg, Ontario, on July 28, and actors will be required to take three COVID-19 tests on July 26, July 21, and July 23 before shoots days and fittings.*
The company also told Narcity that some of the 50 background actors will even receive "additional continuity dates."
"Luckiest Girl Alive" Casting Call
Company: Kleiman Casting
Who Should Apply: Anyone who has dreamed of working with Mila Kunis!
*This article has been updated.
- Celebs Filming In Toronto To Keep An Eye Out For This Summer ... ›
- Toronto Casting Call Says It Will Pay You To Act With Mila Kunis ... ›
- Mila Kunis Spotted Filming In Toronto At Swanky Restaurant (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- John Cleese Needs A Place In Muskoka While Filming & Ontarians Are Coming To The Rescue - Narcity ›
- This Toronto Casting Call Will Pay You $500 To Go On A Date - Narcity ›
- Toronto Casting Call Will Pay $2,000 If You Can Throw A Football - Narcity ›
- Mila Kunis Just Talked About Dating Ashton Kutcher After His Divorce And Those Cheating Rumours - Narcity ›
- A Toronto Casting Call Will Pay You Up To $4,500 If You've Got A Cute Baby To Show Off - Narcity ›
- A Toronto Casting Call Will Pay You Up To $3,900 If You're A Construction Or Trade Worker - Narcity ›
- A Toronto Casting Call Will Pay New Canadians $1,000 If They've Never Had Peanut Butter - Narcity ›